Thursday, February 9, 2012

Can I use the same compilation of hi def movie to make blu ray and standard def without recompiling it all?

I have some home movie shot from a holiday in high def format that I want to burn to blu ray and standard dvd. But I only want to compile it all with menus and text and **** once. Can I do that with nerovision or do I need something else? Will a burner come with that sort of software cause I don't even have the blu ray burner yet.Can I use the same compilation of hi def movie to make blu ray and standard def without recompiling it all?
To burn high definition videos to standard DVD or Blue ray, you may try this X to DVD Converter:

http://www.squidoo.com/x-to-dvd



I have made some standard DVDs with this method. you can download it for your evaluation.
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment