Monday, February 6, 2012

How extreme is the picture difference using component cables with Blu-Ray player?

I'm currently using Monster component cables to connect my Blu-Ray player to my 720p LCD TV because it doesn't have an HDMI slot. Am I really missing a lot?How extreme is the picture difference using component cables with Blu-Ray player?
The only difference at 720p between

the two connections is convenience

of the connection (i.e. three connec-

tions as opposed to just one). If you

ever get a 40" or larger 1080p HDTV,

then HDMI would be the desired choice.How extreme is the picture difference using component cables with Blu-Ray player?
It depend on your TV size and how close you are in front of it. I got a 1080P projector and old xbox 360 that output on Component video. Watch King Kong on HD DVD show me a very bad picture quality, picture is not rich and vivid as My New Xbox 360 with HDMI 1.3. MY screen is also 90 inch, so I can see any flaw in video quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment