Friday, February 10, 2012

Should I wait to get a blu ray player or are there enough good ones now to choose from?

I would have gotten a PS3 but I already have a Wii and an Xbox 360 and it would be too nerdy to get one of those. I don't want to be seen as some kind of gaming nerd. Should I wait to get a blu ray recorder when more of them are released, I would really like one of them.Should I wait to get a blu ray player or are there enough good ones now to choose from?
Hopefully you already have a full1080p TV if not you would be wasting money on a bluray until you had a 1080p tv. many to choose from and many different price ranges as well. Your choice mate in actuality though a PS3 makes the most sense game system and bluray so what if you have the other two it just means you have choices.
I would say if you can wait...then wait...I remember when the 1st dvd player came out i brought one of the 1st, it was nearly 200quid, and all it was massive! Now i can get one for 15quid from tesco and it does twice as much.



They will come down in price in the next couple of years, dvds are getting cheaper. I think its a sign that they are on there way out.Should I wait to get a blu ray player or are there enough good ones now to choose from?
DUUUDE get a PS3Should I wait to get a blu ray player or are there enough good ones now to choose from?
Then get the Sony BDP-S360, or BDP-S560, both are good.
You can probably wait since prices only go down. Amazon had a killer deal about a month ago where you get $125 off either the Samsung 1600 or 3600 when buying four Blu-ray discs. Choosing wisely you could get four movies and the 1600 for about $180. That's the best deal I've seen so far when it comes to Blu-ray player pricing.
Prices are still going down, how much they will go down I can't tell you. If you want to get one now get a Panasonic DB-60 for $299 it is the best one in the market. Go online to Home Theater Magazine and they reviewed the Panasonic, Sumsang and the Sony model, it was on July issue. Just make sure you have a tv that's also a 1080P, if you don't wait till you get one before buying a Blue Ray Disc player. One other thing if your tv is small than a 46" you won't be able to tell the difference between 720 and 1080P. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment