Friday, February 10, 2012

How do i make a internet connection to my blu-ray dvd player?

I wanna make it wireless cause it looks cool to use internet through blu-ray.

So how do you do it?



Cause in the menu it has a internet link and I don't know how to connect it to the internet.



Thanks!How do i make a internet connection to my blu-ray dvd player?
I'm assuming your blu-ray player does not have a built in wireless adapter. Check the specs to see if it does.



Most likely, as with my bluray player, it has an ethernet port in the back (the plug that looks like a bigger phone jack). There, you can plug an ethernet cord from your router to your bluray player.



If your bluray player is not close to your router (if you have one), your only other option to connect it wirelsesly is to buy a wireless adapter and connect it to a wireless connection that is created by a wireless router. Then, you can use that adapter to recieve the wireless signal that is emitted by the wireess router. In which case, you could connect that adapter to the bluray player via ethernet cord.

--This is what I do. The adapter I use is the Linksys WGA600N, which works fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment