Thursday, February 9, 2012

How do I hook up a home theatre system to a blu ray player samsung bd-c5500c?

I want to get my dad a surround sound system for Christmas but I am having trouble finding a good one with a blu-ray player under $200. So I figured since we already have a blu-ray player we could hook up a surround sound system to it. But it is harder then I thought, I have been looking all over the internet and cannot find how to do it. Can anybody help me?How do I hook up a home theatre system to a blu ray player samsung bd-c5500c?
Connect HDMI from blu-ray player to TV for video then optical cable from Blu-ray player to Home Theater System for audio.How do I hook up a home theatre system to a blu ray player samsung bd-c5500c?
You can not just hook up a Surround system to a blu-ray player, you need an A/V receiver and 5.1 speaker system.
  • makeup art
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment