Thursday, February 9, 2012

Should I get a blu ray recorder or a blu ray player with a built in pvr?

I was going to get a Panasonic blu ray recorder so I can record shows and play blu ray but I just found a new LG blu ray player that has a personal video recorder built in. Both have twin hdd tuners the only difference is the price and the panasonic can burn the tv shows to a blu ray disc. What do you think?Should I get a blu ray recorder or a blu ray player with a built in pvr?
Isn't it funny how we know what we want until the next thing comes along. I'd stick with the first choice but its what you want and can afford
Hi alias_47, I understand what the Panasonic and the LG both can do. Their features are great.



The question is, what do you want for yourself? You should ask yourself of what your needs are?



1) Can I pay more money?

2) Do I want to record TV shows to Blue ray?

3) Do I prefer one brand over the other?

4) Can I play Warcraft on either machine?



Tough choices.



Good Luck.Should I get a blu ray recorder or a blu ray player with a built in pvr?
I think a blu ray ripper is enough for you, have a try with iToolSoft Blu-Ray RipperShould I get a blu ray recorder or a blu ray player with a built in pvr?
I totally agree with the first guy's opinion.just think.

No comments:

Post a Comment