Monday, February 6, 2012

How to connect Blu Ray player to monitor with sound?

I have a 23'' LED HP monitor but no sound and I want to hook up my blu ray player to it so I can watch movies on it. How do I get sound through it? The monitor is currently hooked up to my desktop using vga cables and there is 1 hdmi cable slot open and it has speakers connecting from the monitor to the desktop.How to connect Blu Ray player to monitor with sound?
Well, if the BluRay has an HDMI, then connect it to your monitor using an HDMI cable. If it doesn't have HDMI output, then you'll probably have to get a video adapter cable to convert the output to the VGA input of the monitor, then connect the audio outputs to the speakers, which may also need an adapter cable.



Without detailed info on what the make and model of the monitor and BluRay device is and what connections they have, it's impossible to say for sure what you'll need to do.
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment