Thursday, February 9, 2012

Is star wars prequel trilogy ever coming to blu ray?

I want it on blu ray I won't buy it until that happens . I only want the star wars with anakin not the old one.Is star wars prequel trilogy ever coming to blu ray?
The only SW movie that is out on Blu-Ray is the Animated Clone Wars movie ... I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the others to come out on that format. Lucas and many others in "Hollywood" are not sold on Blu-Ray becoming the next big thing ... there are also many who think it is a dead format. Personally I would go with the "dead" idea but I'm not "full in" on that yet. Don't get me wrong, Blu-Ray does have much better picture quality and sound but not enough to justify the added cost of the player and new home theater equipment. There are tons of other "pros" %26amp; "cons" for this but going into that rant wouldn't serve any purpose in regards to your question.



I wouldn't look for SW to be on Blu-Ray, if ever, until after Lucas has brought all 6 movies back to theaters in a true 3-D format. Most "rumors" point to this happening in 2012 but again ... I wouldn't hold my breath.



May The Force Be With You ...



.Is star wars prequel trilogy ever coming to blu ray?
I'm pretty sure that eventually all movies will come out in blue-ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment