Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is the difference between Blu ray features and standard dvd features on this movie.?

I want to buy hottub time machine today but want to know if i should spend the money for the blu ray disc i know that the picture is better but is there any better or more features that i should no of.What is the difference between Blu ray features and standard dvd features on this movie.?
I'm just curious as to why you would buy that on Blu-ray? I'm not trying to be a troll or anything but if the movie doesn't have any action sequences the quality of it doesn't really matter to me. I bought the Dark Knight on Blu-ray, Saving Private Ryan, Mr. %26amp; Mrs Smith and a couple other ones. I'm just wondering.



But no to answer your questions, there are not many differences.
Not much of a difference. Full specs can be found on amazon.com.What is the difference between Blu ray features and standard dvd features on this movie.?
We have a Blue-Ray DVD Player AND a regular DVD player.

We also have many Blue-Ray movies. I really wouldn't invest the money to buy a Blue-Ray. The difference in picture is so slim but there is a slight difference. There are SOME extra features like games and stuff for each movie, but it is not worth the time and effort to me. Unless you have money that you just NEED to spend, I wouldn't suggest buying this. You will enjoy the movie just as much without the Blue-Ray.What is the difference between Blu ray features and standard dvd features on this movie.?
high definition dvd movies can only reach 720p while blu ray movies are 1280p. That means blu ray movies bring much better image quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment