Monday, February 6, 2012

How do I register the bd remote on my blu-ray player? I cannot find a "registration" button.?

We already have the blu-ray player connected to the internet. I cannot figure out how to register the bd remote device to the blu-ray player so that we can enjoy netflix movies on our new blu-ray player. Please help!How do I register the bd remote on my blu-ray player? I cannot find a "registration" button.?
If you would have followed the directions it would have let you register. Once you turn on Netflix and you have a netflix account, the blu ray will give you the registration number and you have to go into netflix on your computer to register.

It will not let you register with Netflix if you don't have an account online with Netflix, so you have to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment