Monday, February 6, 2012

What is the difference between Heroes Season Two Dvd and Blu Ray Dvd?

I want to know because I might be getting a ps3 for my birthday on saturday. What ever money is left I want to get Heroes Season 2(Favorite Show). WHat does Blu Ray have that the other doesn't. I know its not out yet, but Im ust checking to see if anyone has a clue or does know. Thanks.What is the difference between Heroes Season Two Dvd and Blu Ray Dvd?
DVD supports resolutions up to 480p - this is not HD.



Blu-ray supports 480p, but also supports the 3 HD resolutions - 720p, 1080i and 1080p.



On a HDTV, the blu-ray version will look better. Of course, the blu-ray version will also cost a LOT more, and if you don't have a HDTV, you may still want to get the regular DVD version for now.
  • lipstick stains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment