Thursday, February 9, 2012

Would it be best to buy the Blade Runner ultimate edition on blu-ray instead of dvd?

Hi, Blade Runner happens to be one of my favorite movies and I can't wait to get my hands on this set, the only question is that will it be better to buy the blu-ray version over the DVD version as I doubt I will buy a blu-ray player but will have a PS3. Will it be the same audio/sound quality as it would be coming from a stand alone player. As I want the best quality for this class movie



Thanks!Would it be best to buy the Blade Runner ultimate edition on blu-ray instead of dvd?
I don't think there's much of a difference between HD DVD and Blu-ray except for the fact that Blue-ray players cost more. I would just buy a regular DVD version, but if ur already going to get the PS3, then go for the Blu-ray version so u don't have to spend more money on an HD DVD playerWould it be best to buy the Blade Runner ultimate edition on blu-ray instead of dvd?
If you have a PS3 and you have a High Definition TV then get it in BluRay format.Would it be best to buy the Blade Runner ultimate edition on blu-ray instead of dvd?
It all comes down to if you have the TV to play the HD video. 1080i/p



Do you have audio system to enjoy the enhanced sound? 5.1 digital, minimum.



If the answer is no, then save some $ and buy a regular dvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment