Thursday, February 9, 2012

How can I get my ps3 to work with the blu ray player's surround system?

When I plug the ps3 into the tv I only get sound coming from the tv, not the surround sound. The blu ray player seems to control the surround sound because the surround sound works when I use the blu ray player. But not when i'm watching cable tv or playing ps3. But how do I get my ps3 to use the blu ray player's surround sound?How can I get my ps3 to work with the blu ray player's surround system?
Connect HDMI from PS3 to TV for video then optical cable directly from PS3 to Blu-ray sound system for audio.How can I get my ps3 to work with the blu ray player's surround system?
Your tv should have an optical audio output. Your Blu Ray disc player home theater in a box should also have an optical audio input. You connect an optical audio cable from the tv to your home theater. Keep in mind that not all tv program have surround sound, only those tv program with the Dolby Digital Logo will have surround sound. Hope this will help you out.How can I get my ps3 to work with the blu ray player's surround system?
connect the tv (OUTPUT) to your blu-ray surround sound system (INPUT) with rca leads or hdmi cable

No comments:

Post a Comment