Friday, February 10, 2012

What does blu ray combo on laptops mean?

I'm buying a laptop and for the optical drive it says blu ray combo, does this mean that it plays Blu ray and DVD? Also whilst I'm here any suggestions for good laptops which play blu ray discs? preferably i5, with 6gb of ram and over 500gb of hard drive

Thanks!What does blu ray combo on laptops mean?
Yup, it just means its capable of playing blu ray disc. Not sure what your price range is, but i just got my gf a Sony Vaio Laptop, its pretty awesome! The HDMI ports are very useful, screen quality and picture are amazing, i'm stuck with a Dell, should have bought it for myself lolWhat does blu ray combo on laptops mean?
Yeah, It means that it can play both Blue ray + DVD. You need to check out if it can also play HD-DVD which was Toshiba's technology. I guess it should also be able to play since its also a kind of DVD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment