Thursday, February 9, 2012

Do you need a special player to play blu ray movies on your computer?

I am working on downloading a movie on my computer its in blu ray format. Am I going to need a special player to play that or will real player work?Do you need a special player to play blu ray movies on your computer?
I suggest you use a Blu-ray ripper, which could help you rip any Blu-ray movie formats (Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder or Blu-ray movies) to common video file formats which are compatible with most players, like real player. I have used this Blu-ray ripper for a long time: http://www.leawo.com/blu-ray-ripper/. It is a veray good program for ripping Blu-ray files to popular videos. I always rip Blu-ray disc to iPad 2 MP4 videos thus I could watch HD Blu-ray movies on iPad 2 on the go.

Hope this be helpful.
I've accidentally dl'd a brrip and it played fine in quicktime, it's probably just a codec that you'd need, if anything.Do you need a special player to play blu ray movies on your computer?
Hello, friend , u just need to make sure that ur computer has a blu-ray drive in it ,so that it can be played~~Do you need a special player to play blu ray movies on your computer?
I think you have to get a special player for blue ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment