Thursday, February 9, 2012

What do i need to make connect my Blu-ray player with out cable?

My Blu-ray play has a built in Ethernet port and it comes with Netcast and Netflix unlimited streaming but the thing is my Router is in another room and i have no telephone line in my lounge.



So i need something to bridge the connection since i do not want to run an Ethernet cable all through my house in order to connect it.



What is something i can find at wal-mart that i can get?What do i need to make connect my Blu-ray player with out cable?
If your router is wireless then you can simply add a bridge which will convert the ethernet port of the bluray player from hardwired to wireless so it can communicate wirelessly to the router.

Something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Linksys-WET54G-Wir鈥?/a>



I don't think Walmart carries this kind of stuff, but if you don't want to order it online I know BestBuy does.What do i need to make connect my Blu-ray player with out cable?
Here is what you need.



http://www.linksysbycisco.com/US/en/prod鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment