Thursday, February 9, 2012

How would you rate Playstation 3 as a blu-ray player?

I am considering asking for one for my birthday and already have a XBox 360. The main reason i would ask for a PS3 is because of its blu-ray capabilities. My friend told me that it is not a very good blu-ray player, so I am just curious.How would you rate Playstation 3 as a blu-ray player?
It'll hit 9 of 10 if you have a Blu-ray remote.
its great. i remember reading somewhere a few monts back that the ps3s blu ray player was actually tested higher than some stand alone blu ray players. its a great systemHow would you rate Playstation 3 as a blu-ray player?
he is right its not compared to the real ones but the PS#'s graphics are assomHow would you rate Playstation 3 as a blu-ray player?
I would rate the PS3 as a Blu-Ray player 9 out of 10. The stand alone Blu-Ray players that just play Blu-Ray DVD's are a little bit better, but the PS3 is just as good as the other Blu-Ray DVD players. I mean, who in the world would want to pay $1000 dollars for just a stand alone Blu-Ray player when the PS3 is a Blu-Ray player, a home entertainment center, and a gaming machine all in one for less than half the price.



The PS3 is an excellent Blu-Ray DVD player



Really, I don't think that you are getting a PS3 mainly for it's

Blu-Ray capabilities, you're buying it to play games too, just admit it. You know you want to play Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone 2, and God of War 3, it's alright, everyone wants to play those games!
It can play the Blu-Ray movie.



I think that's good enough %26gt;,%26lt;
well considering other blue-ray disk players cost 3000+ i would say the ps3 is well worth it's price as a blue-ray disk player

No comments:

Post a Comment