Friday, February 10, 2012

How do I get my Panasonic Blu-ray Player to start where I left off?

On my old dvd player, I just had to push the power button when I was done, then push play when I wanted to watch it the next day. I tried this on my blu-ray player and it doesn't work.How do I get my Panasonic Blu-ray Player to start where I left off?
Blu-ray discs use software on the disc for playback, which is different from the way DVDs are published. If a Blu-ray disc is authored with BD-J (Blu-ray disc Java), then resume play may not work on a Blu-ray disc player. They have to include a resume feature within the Java software to allow resume, and not all discs have it.



There is more info about resume playback and discs here: http://www.sony-asia.com/subtype/usefuli鈥?/a> .How do I get my Panasonic Blu-ray Player to start where I left off?
This question is covered in the owner's manual.
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment