Thursday, February 9, 2012

How Can I Backup My Blu-ray Movies on My Computer?

I want to save my Blu-ray movies on my computer as video file. How can I do that without lose the video and audio quality?

Thanks!How Can I Backup My Blu-ray Movies on My Computer?
I recommend you Aiseesoft Blu-ray Ripper. It can rip Blu-ray Disc to any other video/audio formats, such as MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF, and even HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files. It works well.

http://www.aiseesoft.com/blu-ray-ripper.鈥?/a>
Other than converting the movies which will result to video and audio quality degradation, you may create an exact image of the disc in ISO format so it will be saved in the hard drive. If you need to access the image, mount it on a virtual drive so you don't have to keep the blu-ray disc with you. Here's a free software that you can use for that purpose:

http://download.cnet.com/DAEMON-Tools-Li鈥?/a>How Can I Backup My Blu-ray Movies on My Computer?
Hi, dear, desides the basic functions of BLU-RAY region code changing and the copyright protection decrypting, Passkey now can help you rip the blu-ray disc into your hard disk ia a fast speed with high quality. more information here

http://www.passkeysoftware.com/passkey-f鈥?/a>How Can I Backup My Blu-ray Movies on My Computer?
I would suggest that you go to this website as sourced, because they know what they are talking about and they have been around for more than a decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment