Friday, January 27, 2012

Can a blu ray disc be played on a old dvd player or do I need to buy a new player to play them?

I realy do not understand all this electronic stuff..What I am saying is can I play old DVD's on the new eletronics things vcoming out..Or do I need to buy new electronic system to play them..Also can you plasy a Blu-Ray on a old DVD player?Can a blu ray disc be played on a old dvd player or do I need to buy a new player to play them?
You would need a Blu-ray Player to play the Blu-Ray Disc. The old dvd players cannot read the blu-ray disc. However, the blu-ray player can play old dvds.

If plan on purchasing a blu-player, I recommend the Playstation 3 because it can be updated.
You can enjoy films with excellent picture and sound quality.If you are interested in it ,please look at this website: www.besthdsoft.com ,you will find more surprise!!! I am sure you will like it!!!

Report Abuse

Can a blu ray disc be played on a old dvd player or do I need to buy a new player to play them?
You need a blu ray player to play blu ray discs, but it will play your old dvd's.

old dvd player will not play blu ray.Can a blu ray disc be played on a old dvd player or do I need to buy a new player to play them?
no, old dvd players will not play blu-ray discs. I'm not completely sure about blu-ray players but I do know that hddvd players will play the older discs.
You will have to purchase a Blue Ray DVD player
Blu-Ray discs can only be played on a Blu-Ray player. However, most Blu-Ray players will play standard DVDs. Check before you buy though...and bear in mind Blu-Ray only has about 400 movie titles right now. You might want to wait on buying a Blu-Ray player. Now that it appears Blu-Ray will be the next format, the prices for Blu-Ray players should come down over the next year or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment