Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can you watch a Blu Ray through your PS3 without HDMI cables?

My husband and I just bought a 55" Sony TV and I am surprisng him with a PS3 with games and Blu Ray movies. Do I need to buy an HDMI cable for it to work? I want to watch a movie Christmas Day but don't have an HDMI cable yet just what came with the PS3.Can you watch a Blu Ray through your PS3 without HDMI cables?
You don't need a HDMI cable, as you can connect the PS3 to your TV via scart socket/RGB lead included



It is recommended you get a HDMI cable at some point as you'll be able to fully experience high defintion, such as higher resolutions, colouring and scaling, plus different types audio modes through your HDTV.Can you watch a Blu Ray through your PS3 without HDMI cables?
You can connect it via AT LEAST a component (or RGB as mentioned above) - or will not get any picture from BluRay. Sores are still opened - get HDMI cable!
  • scary mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment