Friday, January 27, 2012

Can I watch downloaded blu-ray movies from my CPU to an HDTV?

Say I download a blu-ray movie. Can i just connect it to my HDTV via a VGA cable and still have the blu-ray quality on the TV?Can I watch downloaded blu-ray movies from my CPU to an HDTV?
Yes you can

I recommend Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper for you

Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper is a powerful and dependent DVD and Blu-Ray DVD Buckup, Ripper and Converter which enables you directly to copy your DVDs or Blu-Ray DVDs on your hard disc for playing, to rip and convert your Blu-Ray DVD movies and general DVDs, even the protected DVDs and Blu-Ray DVDs, into other popular audio and video formats like AVI, ASF, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, SWF, RM, 3GP, AAC, AC3, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, M4A, etc to playback on your beloved portable players such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, Blackberry, PSP, Creative Zen, Xbox, etc. And you need not install AnyDVD any more.



More: http://www.converter123.com/DVD-Tools/Pa鈥?/a>Can I watch downloaded blu-ray movies from my CPU to an HDTV?
You can enjoy films with excellent picture and sound quality.If you are interested in it ,please look at this website: www.besthdsoft.com ,you will find more surprise!!! I am sure you will like it!!!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment