Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best Blu-Ray movie currently avalible?

I just bought a new laptop with a blu-ray drive and I want to try it out. In your opinion what is the best blu-ray movie available? Thanks.What is the best Blu-Ray movie currently avalible?
Ditto on The Dark Knight...



I have also found that realistic-looking computer animated movies look really awesome on blu-ray! An example would be Walle
I think that the picture and clarity on the movie 300 is absolutely amazing! That is the movie which I noticed the biggest visual difference. I highly recommend it (if you do not mind blood or violence in a movie). The Lord of the Rings movies will be released soon though, on Bluray which should trump them all!What is the best Blu-Ray movie currently avalible?
Blade Runner has some incredibly beautiful visuals.



That's great on Blu-Ray.What is the best Blu-Ray movie currently avalible?
The Dark Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment