Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is there anyway to register a PS3 Blu-ray remote-control without a game controller?

I recently bought a blu-ray remote for the PS3 after my game controller broke (I only used it for blu-ray and DVDs anyway) but I found out that you need to register the remote. Is there anyway to do this through a PC or something, because I don't have a game controller to register it.Is there anyway to register a PS3 Blu-ray remote-control without a game controller?
You could use a usb keyboard and use its direction buttons to do the work. Yes you can also use a mouse which you can move around. I know this because I have tried with my keyboard and mouse so in other words you don't need the controller to register a BT remote.



PS: Now if you format/factory your ps3 you must have the controller so don't do that unless you really want to get a new controller, which isn't that expensive now.Is there anyway to register a PS3 Blu-ray remote-control without a game controller?
sorry, you can't

You have to move the XMB and press a bunch of buttons in the settings before you can register the BD Remote. Find a friend with a controller to help you outIs there anyway to register a PS3 Blu-ray remote-control without a game controller?
no , go borrow a controller from a friend for an hour , or buy a used controller at a pawn shop .

you really need a controller though because to update the firmware or do a lot of things it's necessary .

No comments:

Post a Comment