Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I to burn an iso image onto a blank blu ray disk to use in a blu ray player?

I ripped the ISO from a Blu Ray movie I wanted to copy. I tried to just burn the image but neither my player or computer would play the movie.Do I need to convert the ISO into another format?How do I to burn an iso image onto a blank blu ray disk to use in a blu ray player?
an iso is an image (archive), not an actual format....

now depending on how you tried to burn it, say only using the built in burner of windows, however, 7 can extract iso archives, all you did was copy the file to the disc...adn no player on this planet reads iso files.How do I to burn an iso image onto a blank blu ray disk to use in a blu ray player?
You can enjoy films with excellent picture and sound quality.If you are interested in it ,please look at this website: www.besthdsoft.com ,you will find more surprise!!! I am sure you will like it!!!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment