Friday, January 27, 2012

Can I download A Blu-Ray movie torrent and play it on my Xbox 360 through a flash drive?

I was planning on downloading a movie torrent that is a Blu-Ray and I wanted to know if I can put it on a flash drive and play it through my Xbox 360 without messing anything up (Red rings)Can I download A Blu-Ray movie torrent and play it on my Xbox 360 through a flash drive?
I don't think a 360 can play the blu-ray file type. I'm positive you can't play anything off a flash drive anyways, so the answer is no.

Downloading a movie for free through torrents? shame on you.Can I download A Blu-Ray movie torrent and play it on my Xbox 360 through a flash drive?
you can play movies off a usb flash drive on xbox 360 ive done it idk about blu-ray tho

Report Abuse

Can I download A Blu-Ray movie torrent and play it on my Xbox 360 through a flash drive?
You can enjoy films with excellent picture and sound quality.If you are interested in it ,please look at this website: www.besthdsoft.com ,you will find more surprise!!! I am sure you will like it!!!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment