Friday, January 27, 2012

Would a blu ray disk work on my computer?

I have a Toshiba laptop. I was wondering if a blu ray disk would play on it.Would a blu ray disk work on my computer?
If you have a blu-ray disc drive on your computer, then yes. But mostly only new and more expensive computers have that, so if you have bought a relatively cheap computer, you probably don't.



But the best way to find out is to simply put a blu-ray disc into your computer and see if it would recognize it. If it does, then you can use blu-ray discs on it.Would a blu ray disk work on my computer?
You can enjoy films with excellent picture and sound quality.If you are interested in it ,please look at this website: www.besthdsoft.com ,you will find more surprise!!! I am sure you will like it!!!

Report Abuse

Would a blu ray disk work on my computer?
Only if the laptop has a blu-ray drive. Otherwise, no, it won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment