Friday, January 27, 2012

My sony blu ray player will connect to my wireless network but not to the internet?

I have a blu ray with built in wi fi and it connects to the network and the wi fi light is on but it won't connect to the internet. My borrowed wii connects just fine. What should I do?My sony blu ray player will connect to my wireless network but not to the internet?
Your blu ray should have come with apps. stored in it. Most have netflix, blockbuster, youtube and pandora radio. I don't know why you don't have those apps. preloaded.

SorryMy sony blu ray player will connect to my wireless network but not to the internet?
You can enjoy films with excellent picture and sound quality.If you are interested in it ,please look at this website: www.besthdsoft.com ,you will find more surprise!!! I am sure you will like it!!!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment