Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best blu ray ripping program?

I want to convert them to MP4. I'm looking for something easy to use, I don't mind paying for the software if its not freeware. I want to maintain HD quality with using only 1-3 gb. I've looked at ripbot, xilisoft and best hd blu ray. I'm not sure which one is better.What is the best blu ray ripping program?
The Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper Software is currently the best ripping software and surprisingly it can rip both DVDs %26amp; Blu-Ray Discs without the need of having a different Undo-Protection program.I previewed many (about 15) different Blu-ray ripping products and Pavtube offered the most flexible combination of options for the two tasks I wanted to accomplish. First, to rip the Blu-ray movie to a hard drive in full HD (either H.264 or .mp4) and the second to convert the Blu-ray movie to the hard drive in standard DVD format.
actually there is software can deal it, blu ray to mp4, blu ray to psp, bluray to ps3, bluray to HD, etcWhat is the best blu ray ripping program?
Aleesoft Free Blu-ray Ripper is a straight-forward Blu-ray Ripper tool which can help you rip Blu-ray videos to other video formats to transfer to iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Zune, PS3, PSP, Blackberry, 3GP, Flash Video, WII, Nokia, PowerPoint, Sony phone etc for playback and edit.



http://www.aleesoft.com/free-blu-ray-rip鈥?/a>What is the best blu ray ripping program?
Hi,My pleasure to give you my suggestions. I use Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper rip my Blu-ray discs, no other software, and only 49 dollars;



You can find this Blu-ray Ripper here: http://www.blu-raydiscripper.org



AnyDVD HD is good at removing all sorts of BD protections, but when it comes to file size compression, it can not do anything about it. What a pity!
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment