Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How to hook up my Samsung Blu Ray to my Samsung Receiver?

My Samsung Receiver is part of the home theatre system. The receiver has a DVD player as part of it so does that mean I hook up the Blu Ray to that receiver? I have an HDMI cable that I am planning to use to connect the two. I am wondering what input it will be on the receiver so I can watch the Blu Ray movies.How to hook up my Samsung Blu Ray to my Samsung Receiver?
The receiver needs to have a HDMI In slot and also an Out slot. HDMI from the bluray to the receiver then another HDMI from the receiver to the TV.How to hook up my Samsung Blu Ray to my Samsung Receiver?
look on the back of the receiver and/or the manual to see what inputs it has.

look on the back of the player and/or the manual to see what outputs it has (odds are it has a bunch)



#1 choice - use hdmi (1 cable)

#2 choice - use component cable (5 wires)

#3 choice - svideo

#4 choice - composite (red/white/yellow cable)
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment