Friday, January 27, 2012

If i sell my blu ray player, will the people that i sold it to be able to access my netflix?

So i've been accessing netflix on my blu ray player, but I play on selling it soon. My question is, will the people that i sell the player to be able to access my netflix and watch entertainment for free? I never type in a username and password when connecting to netflix thru my blu ray player so i have no way of knowing if they would be able to connect themselves or not. Detailed answer would be great, thanks.If i sell my blu ray player, will the people that i sold it to be able to access my netflix?
You should be able to deactivate it on the player. I know Sony's have their own convoluted registration system site on which you should delete the player.If i sell my blu ray player, will the people that i sold it to be able to access my netflix?
De-authorize your Blu-Ray player from your Netflix account.If i sell my blu ray player, will the people that i sold it to be able to access my netflix?
go into you netflix account %26amp; deauthorize your blu ray player

No comments:

Post a Comment