Friday, January 27, 2012

Is there a non blu ray version of star wars the complete saga?

My husband wants the Star Wars Complete Saga DVDs for Christmas, but all I can find is the blu ray version. Did they even come out with a non blu ray version of all six movies? Thanks for any help! And yes I've Googled and searched the web. So please no smart @$$ answers.Is there a non blu ray version of star wars the complete saga?
Sorry at this time it is the only version available

George Lucas only makes them available for a short time

'spomething like what Disney does



you may get lucky and find some on ebay or you could try Amazon

or even a store that deals in used dvds



blu ray players are getting cheaper and cheaper
The Complete Saga DVDs only come in Blu-Ray, but if you just want the movies, you can still find them on DVD. Just not the complete saga set.



I watched them in Blu-Ray myself, and the quality is really good. I'd say its worth buying a $100 blu-ray player to watch them. BUT if you don't have a 1080p TV, then just stick with the normal DVDs. 720p and standard definition aren't worth it.Is there a non blu ray version of star wars the complete saga?
All six movies were released before blu ray. Your obviously trollin. Or you are ignorant and dont know how to use google or ebay. Dummy.Is there a non blu ray version of star wars the complete saga?
I was wondering the same, but I havent seen them out there either, but I think hoe dvds took over vcr then bluray will take over dvd. In case you have ps3 then you could play it on that I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment